Top Tip Friday | Book Chat #1






















If you know me in person or follow me on Instagram, you will know aside from the world of beauty and fashion I have a passion for books and reading. Authors are some of the most inspiring people to me. I always end up on awe of how they can create a world full of these people and I can completely sink in to it and get lost in the world they have created. 

As my cousin pointed out yesterday, I read a lot. So I thought I would share with you some of the books I have read over the past couple of months. I plan to do more of these on my second channel but more shorter ones and more frequently (if time let's me) So let me know what you think about that. 






Here are books I have read. You can get them all on Amazon or Waterstones. 

Looking for Alaska - John Green
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
Geek Girl - Holly Smale 
Model Misfit - Holly Smale 
Divergent - Veronica Roth
Insurgent - Veronica Roth
Aligiant - Veronica Roth
Blue Bloods - Melissa De La Cruz
Masquerade - Melissa De La Cruz 

Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to like and subscribe if you want to see more. 



Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter