The Sunday Post | My Week

Instagram Pictures: Pulling silly faces, Last Sunday evening, new shoes, Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes

Currently Reading: I just finished reading Eleanor & Park and Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes both are fabulous!
Currently Listening too: Hilary Duff All about you
Currently Watching: Vlogtober this is all

Vlogs and Blogs of the week
Selena Gomez Bathroom - Into the Gloss (One of my favourite magazines capturing one of my favourite celebrities? yes!)

Top 5 new lip launches - Vivianna Does Make up (This is self explanatory. My lipstick addiction is well documented)

How to beat an eating disorder - The lean machines (Such a great video to help understand one of the most misunderstood mental health illnesses)

Lorac Mega Pro Palette Review - Temptalia (Probably the most anticipated I have been about an eye shadow palette launch. Why isn't it in the UK yet)


So this week has been rather tiring actually. I am not sure why. I think it is that time of the month where the lack of sleep is catching up on me. Anyway, this week is my last full week with the grandparents and so I have been trying to get myself organised so I can spend some time with them rather than just be on my laptop a lot which does tend to usually happen on some weekdays as I usually have something bloggy to do. I am going to try to do more in the mornings. If any of you think that blogging isn't like a full time job you are mistaken. I love it absolutely love it but it does take up a lot of your time which is why I know I love it and enjoy being part of the community.

My uncle is over from the Middle East so we had some family time catching up with him last sunday evening which was lovely and on Friday evening we took my grandparents out to eat dinner in a nearby town which was lovely. I usually get anxious about trying out new places to eat and things but I really enjoyed it.

The rest of the weekend has just been spending time with my grandparents. I filmed this weekend's video and edited it during the day so I could spend the evening not worrying about things and just be in the moment. I love having days like that.

Last evening was spent at my aunt's house where she made us one of my favourite dishes. Her Lasange and Tiramisu both incredibly delicious and mouth watering.

and that is it really, there hasn't been anything too exciting going on this week. I do have interesting ideas for blog posts and videos so may sure you're following me on all social media especially bloglovin and youtube so you don't miss out!

Let me know what you have been doing this week and if you have any plans coming up? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter