The Sunday Post | My Week

Instagram Pictures: Eid day with my cousin | Cath Kidston store - how cute is it? | The Charlotte Tilbury counter at the Manchester Exchange Square | Good Quote to live by


Currently Reading: Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes and Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Currently Watching: Superwoman Vlogs - Her vlogs make me laugh
Currently Listening too: Old school 90 songs

Vlogs and Blogs of the Week
Giovanna's Vlogs - Gi'sWorld (Probably the cutest thing I have ever seen)
Bookish Kiss, Marry or Cliff - Books and Quills  (I just found this quite funny and they both seem pretty cool)
Jordin Sparks opens up about her break up - Wendy Williams (How did I only just discover WW has a YouTube channel?!)


Another week has come and gone and It has been a usual busy but standard week. I spent a tone of time working. When I wasn't working I was blogging, editing or something along those lines which I don't mind because I absolutely love it.

I did manage to squeeze in some fun though, so it wasn't all totally work. On Tuesday Manchester had a student evening where everything was open until 9pm. I was invited to the Cath Kidston Store and had a great time at the cute store. It is on King Street so if you're ever in the area make sure you check it out. While I was in the area I decided to check out the Space NK and Selfridges. I managed to test out the Hourglass Ambiant lighting powders and the NARS Audacious Lipsticks which looked incredible but I get it on my teeth quite a lot so I am not sure weather to invest in it or not.

I mainly went to Selfridges to check out the Charlotte Tilbury make up stand which only opened two weeks ago. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I have been wanting to try and have a look at her make up for so long and it didn't disappoint. I came away with one of her new Matte Revolution lipsticks in the shade Birkin Brown and plan to go back to get more. The staff were really friendly and one of them just spent ages talking to me about make up and skincare which was nice and refreshing.

The NARS counter was also on my way out so I had another sneaky peek. I can never bring myself to buy a bucket load of make up all at once so I think I am going to need to go back.

Thursday evening was rather lovely too. Me and one of my closest friends Joanne met up at a nearby coffee shop and spent a good couple of hours catching up. We can talk for ages and it was really nice to see her. It was her birthday and I was able to give her, her present. It was a book and I wasn't sure if she would like it, because we haven't spoken about this author, but it turns out she was a fan and was looking forward to reading this so I was happy.

Saturday was Eid, which is a muslim festival (if you don't know I am a practising muslim) and was such a nice day. It is one of the days of the year where my laptop is not surgically attached to my lap. I had a lovely time with my family, eating food, chatting, laughing and it was really special having my grandparents with us. They are leaving in 10 days and let me just say it will be emotional.

How was your week? What did you get up too? Do you like reading about my week or find it boring? let me know in the comments.

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter