Style Saturday | The Asos Dallas Plimsolls





So If you watched my latest haul video you would have seen these lovely pair of shoes I got from Asos. I know it is getting in to winter now and I will be wearing boots for 90% of the season but there will be times I will just want to slip on a shoe and run an errand and chances are I will be turning to these.

I stumbled across The Asos Dallas Plimsolls and have to say it was love at first sight. I have been looking at similar pairs but something was missing. I am not sure what it was but this filled in the gap. I think the fact it is all black appealed to me. The others I have seen have white soles which there is nothing wrong with but I like walking carelessly and was scared they would get dirty.

These are such a versatile pair of plimsolls. I love the tassels on them as it keeps the femininity and girliness to the outfit without going overboard which is what I like. They are the perfect transition shoe for the colder months on days when it is grey but not raining and you want to go out and about.

They are something that look great with a pair of jeans and bring an outfit together perfect for a day shopping as well as great if you have casual friday's at work as they do not look like trainers but are just as comfortable to wear.

I will add at first they do rub and I did have to wear some compeeds but they are so beautiful that I didn't mind in the slightest. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter