Review | Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Blusher in Pinkerbelle






I love it when products come out that make, make up application that much more easier and that is exactly what Soap and Glory did when they recently launched their sexy mother blushers.

I have the Sexy Mother Blusher in the shade Pinkerbelle which is a deep rose shade. It comes in a stick form which makes the application process easy and simple to do when you are in a rush in the mornings.

Pinkerbelle is a cream formula so it gives your skin a nice lift which many of us need in winter (Especially if we have dry or dull skin). I usually apply a small strip on the apples of my cheeks and blend it in either with my fingers or my Real Techniques stippling brush. Both methods work incredibly well. The fingers give a more natural finish if that is what you prefer.

It can be quite a deep colour. I made the mistake of applying it a bit too heavily on the first go. It looked fine and blending in well but I prefer a more subtle finish so I build it up. You can build up on it  quite easily without you looking like you have a cake face of make up.

The colour pay off of these cream blushers is impressive and long lasting which make it perfect for those of you who are at work. When I feel my skin is looking lack lusture this is the blush I use to bring some life back in to my skin.


I love the packaging. It is sleek with the nice vintage touch that you would expect from Soap and Glory. The stick is something that appeals to me as it makes it less messy to use. Cream blushes tend to get a bit messy and this ensures that does not happen.

 It comes in three shades, a nice neutral shade and a nice pink shade both of which I actually have my eyes on.

Soap and Glory is currently three for two in Boots so it is the perfect time to try out some of the make up bits. ( I am loving their Solar Power Bronzer and Lipsticks both of which do not get talked about enough)


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter