Review | Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm





If there is one thing that is lacking on the blog is my hair care so I thought it was about time to change that. I have dry frizzy hair so I have been trying to find products that will help bring back moisture and health to my hair and I think I found it.

The Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm is a pre shower treatment. You apply it to your hair 10 minutes before you get in the shower to let it work properly.

It is filled with seven essential oils and butters such as coconut oil and shea butter to provide your hair with a moisture boost as well as nourishing damaged hair.

Compared to other similar products what makes this stand out is that rather than being a oil, it is a balm consistency which you warm up with your hands. I prefer this as it means it works better in your hair and you end up using less so it lasts longer.

I love the different my hair feels soft, less frizzy and just healthy after using this. You use this twice at week and if I have not used it, I notice the effect it has on my hair so that is how I know it works. It just gives it this nice boost.

If you have thick hair, you will love this, it doesn't weight your hair down and smells incredible in the shower. If you have really fine light hair as it is full of oils and balmy it could weight it down slightly.

This is not a product you put in to your roots to work. It will only make it greasy. I concentrate it mostly at the bottom of hair and then gently apply it everywhere else. Make sure you shampoo and condition your hair a couple of times to make sure your hair doesn't become greasy when you finish.

Charles Worthington Moisture Renew Intense Rescue Balm is £10:99 which I think it is a good price for a  hair product like this which will last you a very long time and it works. You can also usually find it on three for two in boots or on some special offer too.


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter