Make up Monday | The new winter lip


 Lately, I have been wearing a certain lip combination that is perfect for the cold winter months and I thought I would share it with you.

For once, it is not completely matte, my lip formula of choice so if you like a bit of a sheen to your lipstick this will be one for you.

I recently came across the Kate Moss lasting finish lipstick in the shade 30 which has been circulating the blogosphere lately. I love the formula of these lipsticks. They glide easily on the lips have the effect and pigmentation of a matte lipstick but more of a satin finish so your lips do not turn prune like during the course of the day.

The way I wear this is by applying a lip liner from Gosh in the shade Antique Rose which is  similar to my actual lips so it doesn't change lipstick colour. If you don't usually use a lip liner I would definitely say to use one with this lipstick as I found this lipstick can run a little bit but the lip liner fixes it right up.

I like to apply it straight to apply from the bullet as I like the intense colour but if you want something a little bit lighter you can just dab it in and it will leave a nice stain for you.

One of the reason I love this lip look is that it lasts all day. I only feel the need to reapply it once during the day at work (usually after I have eaten lunch) and the stain doesn't look drabby or look messy at the end of the day. It stays on like a clean and crisp stain.

Together both of these items costs around £10 so definitely not breaking the bank.

What do you think of this lip combination? Do you have a go to lip combo at the moment? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter