The Sunday Post | My Week

Instagram Pictures: OOTD, New favourite eye combination, finding pictures of the sister and I. Good Ole Quote. 

Currently Reading: Allure Magazine and Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes
Currently Watching: Strictly Come Dancing is back
Currently Listening too: Nothing new but re fell in love with Rizzle Kicks


Blogs and Vlogs of the week: 
Grunge Make Up Tutorial - The Beauty Crush (I love this look on Sami. She looks incredible)
#TuesdayChat Understanding YouTube - (I just found this really interesting)

Another week has gone by and it honestly feels like time is getting away from me. There is quite a lot I want to do in the next few months but I am so scared that time will get the better of me. We shall see.

Anyway, this week has been quite work heavy. I've been working till 6 most nights and then coming home to blog and spend some time with my family. My Great Aunt is visiting from Canada so I have been spending time with them as much as I can and I wasn't as organised as I usually am.

I decided I needed to make more time to see my friends. It makes me happy which in turn means that I will be happy person to be around so that is one of my aims for the near future.

Something I am actually every excited about is that I managed to get my hands on Honestly Healthy cookbook. It is filled with so much yumminess which I cannot wait to make.

Aside from that, this weekend I ventured in to Manchester with my sister and we were both really tired but had a good.

Sorry this week's kind of boring to relay to you all but sometimes, that is just how it is. Don't forget to check out this week's video which will be up on my channel Sunday 11am  and I shall see you all real soon. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter