Review | Soap & Glory Solar Power Bronzo



 Now if you have been following my blog since it began you will know that I had exactly one bronzer in my make up collection (some beauty blogger eh?) so I decided when I had some extra money to try and expand it. The first one on my list to try was the Soap and Glory Solar Power Bronzer.

I am really impressed with this bronzer. It comes in a nice compact with a mirror, which is great for travelling and there are two tones. One is a deeper more matte shade and the other side is more honey-esqe and has a little bit more shimmer in it.

For those of you who have pale skin you could use the darker shade to contour but it isn't that dark so if you have the same skin tone as me I would say it is more of a all around bronzer.

The way I use this is to apply the deeper shade all over my face then dab the lighter part as a very natural highlight. The shimmer doesn't transfer that much on to the skin as it is bronzer but it adds a touch to my everyday look.

Bronzers can be very hard to find. A lot can look too muddy or there can be a lot of shimmer in some but Soap and Glory have this formula down. It is very buildable so you can start off with just a little and add more if you feel like you need it.

It is very finely milled (I know I know an overused word but it is needed here!) which means it doesn't clogg up your pores or become cakey. It sits really well on my base which makes me love it even more.

As with all the Soap and Glory packaging, it is cute and compact. It is made out of cardboard yet but it has a magnetic clasp and doesn't ruin easily.

Soap and Glory make up stands are in boots or you can buy it online for £11:00 it is a great drugstore buy.

Have you tried Soap and Glory make up? What should I try next? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter