Review | Miss Mia Wallace Lip Liner









Today I am so excited to share with you a monumental moment on this blog. In fact it is a monumental moment in my make up buying history. This is my first high end Limited Edition Purchase.

Last month Urban Decay launched their Pulp Fiction collection to help celebrate the films anniversary. After reading blog post above blog post about it I knew I had to had to get my hands on the Miss Mia Wallace Lip Liner.

It is a deep red which has a sultry sexy edge to it. If you are going to a special occasion like a fancy party this is the one to wear. A simple eye look and this will pack a punch!

The lip liner has a velvete matte texture making it easy to apply all over the lips as well as on the edges if you don't want to fill your lips in. It doesn't tug on your lips and feels quite soft for a lip liner.

I wear this on it's own and found that I can eat and drink without it coming it off. It is one of those situations where you need a cotton pad and make up remover to take it off. I wore it to work and I didn't feel the need to apply it.

My favourite thing about it is that it doesn't feel like you have anything on your lips. Usually lip liners can have a bit of a tacky feeling on the lips to let you know it is there, this doesn't do that. I could easily forget it was on my lips.

Over all, I cannot believe it has taken me this long to try a Urban Decay glide on lip liner. I have had my eyes on them since they were released last year. They have a extensive colour range so I will be picking up more for sure. I have the shade Venom and Anarchy in mind.

You can see the Limited Edition Miss Mia Wallace Lip Liner here (along with the rest of the collection)

Have you gotten your hands on anything from this collection? If you have let me know what else you think I should get my hands on. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter