Make up Monday | The Pink and Blue eye




If you watched my September Favourite's video you will have seen me mention this eye look so I thought it was about time I showed it to you all. It is perfect for this time of year as it is a warm neutral look that is quite subtle and looks really nice with a dark lips.

I've been making use of my Urban Decay Naked Three Palette. I first take the shade limit is a nice matte shade. I mainly use this as a base to enhance the colour and define the lids a little bit. Then to add a slight bit of shimmer (cannot go wrong with a little bit of shimmer) I go in with the shade burn out. This is not glittery just a nice pink shimmer shade.

Most days, I will just leave it at this. It is great for work as it is not too over done but allows me to feel put together. If I feel I want a bit more of a oomph to the look I will usually apply dust, which is a more lighter shade of rose gold pink on the middle of the lids. It brightens them up making me look more awake than I usually am.

To finish off the look, probably one of my most exciting make up discoveries of 2014 so far. I take my favourite Eyeko Skinny liquid liner but in the shade Navy and I found this actually works very well on a daily basis. I love a good black liner but there is something elegant, subtle yet very effective about this navy liner that I cannot put my finger on. If you find black eye liner a bit to harsh to wear, whether it is for work, college or even for an occasion out try working a navy liner. It is a lot more workable and less intense than your regular black liner.

I then use a mascara, your favourite will do. In this instance I am using the the Loreal So Couture volume lashes mascara and I am all good to go.

I have been wearing this a lot especially this month and I have a feeling it will become a regular switch up for me throughout the year.

What do you all think about the look? yay or nay? let me know in the comments or in a tweet. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter