Top Tip Friday | Back to School Checklist

Back to School Checklist

Now, I probably not admit this but I use to look forward to getting ready to go back to school. I loved learning, sitting in a classroom and soaking up all the information that you are given. I use to find summer holidays boring and as soon as it hit mid August would bug my parents to let me start getting the things I needed for school.  So here are some of the things that would be on my list. 

A good pair of shoes | ASOS
I love me a good pair of shoes. A pair of sturdy, long lasting ones with decent soles at the bottom. I use to struggle finding them so it would be over a couple of trips to town to get me a pair that I was happy with. 

Notebook and Pens | Paperchase
I am a stationary nerd. I love it, I could spend the same amount of time in a stationary shop as I do in Boots or Superdrug. My parents made me do this last but it was always the thing I had my eyes on. Pens, notebooks and when I started college and sixth form agendas and planners I loved buying it all. 

Big, Strong bag | Topshop
So price wise bags can range from the bare minimum to the extreme. Whatever your budget make sure it is sturdy, long lasting and big enough to fit everything you need. Remember you will also have some extra things such as snacks, probably an umbrella if you are in the UK. Big bags didn't look at chic as they do now when I was at school so you have plenty of good choices out there. 

Memory Stick | Buy Here
School comes with transferring documents from your home computer / laptop to your school computer and one of the easiest ways to do this is with a memory stick. I would say to get that can store up to 8GB as it would probably last you the entire year. 

I could go on and on (I am an obsessive list maker) but I think I got bare minimum for you to get started with.  

What are your school essentials?

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , ,