Top Tip Friday | Surviving University




Happy Friday everyone! Today, I thought I would blend my top tip Friday with my second channel and talk about a topic that is something that I have wanted to talk about for the longest time. 

I graduated university a couple of years ago and while I had some good times, it also came with some bad (as with everything in life) There are things I wish I did more off and others which I am proud off (such as not touching my overdraft) 

As many of you reading this will be starting on your own university journey I thought I would share some tips on surviving university and making the most out of your three or fours there. 

Here are some of the tips summed up: 
  1. Living in Halls - Probably one of the best decisions I made. It shapes who you are and it is a great way to meet people and make new friends
  2. Join the Student Union - Although I belonged to a few societies, It wasn't until the end of my second year. I was already doing some volunteering outside of university so I decided to wait to get really stuck in. I am glad I did take part in SU life and wish I did more. 
  3. Go to your lectures - You paid for your education - make the most out it, why sell yourself short? 
  4. Have fun and take risks - The world's literally your oyster, now is the time to explore all avenues of life, take all the opportunities life gives you and see where you end up. 


Good Luck to all of you about to embark on that journey, enjoy it, have fun and work hard. Don't forget to subscribe to my second channel and let me know what you think. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter