Review | Illamasqua Magnetism Lipstick






So something exciting happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I bought my first Illamasqua. I had been eyeing up their lipsticks for the longest time and when one of the shades I have been lusting after for a long time came on sale I decided I had nothing to loose.

I got the shade Magnetism, which is a a glossy finish rather than a matte finish which is what I usually go for but enjoyed. It is moisturising and very easy to apply.

It is a raspberry pink shade which is very wearable. I have been wearing this during the day and to work. It is a perfect shade for this time of year as it is light but packs a nice colour that works well in the sun.

The pigmentation is really impressive for a glossy lipstick. Although it is not a strong as a matte finish it is not sheer at all. It gives a really nice hint of colour.

The colour lasts a good few hours and the only time I felt the need to reapply or check in the mirror was when I had finished eating and drinking as the colour fade as it does with most lipsticks.

What I like this lipstick is that although it is a glossy finish it doesn't feel like it will go all over your lips and your face. It feels strong enough that you know it will stay on your lips and you can move around without feeling too self conscious about it.

You can wear it with a lip liner as well as without. Personally I prefer a lip liner but as it is moisturising it is not necessary with this shade.

Magnetism is one of Illamasqua's best sellers and is currently still on sale for £10 if you fancy getting your lovely hands on it.

I still haven't gotten my hands on anything else from Illamasqua so if you have any recommendations send me a tweet and let me know! 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter