Wednesday Ramblings | The USA Wish List

Wednesday Ramblings | The USA Wish List

Most people think of America and the first thing that comes to their minds would be all the places they could visit. DisneyLand, The Empire State Building, the huge country is filled with endless adventures and yes, those would be something I would think about too but I am not going to lie, one of the firs things I would probably do would be get excited at the thought of visiting Sephora and Ulta. I've herd and watched so much about them that I've created way to many lists about the things I could get my hands on. 

Here is the latest on my wish list

Sephora Lip Cream | Buy Here
This has been on my list for years. Plenty of people in the US absolutely rave about these. They are Sephora's own brand lipstick laquer. They are matte, very long lasting and comes in some incredible bold shades. 

Kat Von D tattoo liner | Buy Here
If you haven't noticed I have become a huge fan of liquid eye liner and have been wanting to try this one ever since I have herd Estee and Claire talk about it endlessly over the last few months. It looks incredible and would be the first eye liner I would get if I walked in to Sephora. 

Lorac Pro Pallete | Buy Here
You can get this from Ulta and all I have to say is that this is the crem de la crem of eye palettes and I have lusting after this buttery goodness for at least a year now. A great mix of dark and neautral shades there is something there for all occasions. 

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour eye shadow | Buy Here
I have seen these beautiful shades on blogs and youtube alike recently. I love metallic, shimmery shades and these look so pigmented, easily to apply and claim to be immensely long lasting.

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour Gelliee | Buy Here
These are small pots of cheek goodness. You all know that I love a good cream product and this has to be there on top with some of my most lusted after products. 

Sephora does ship to the UK now and it is very reasonable so who knows maybe I will be lucky to have some of these in my possession quicker than I Imagined. They do have some limitations on what they ship internationally like nail polishes and I know you can't some of the Josie Maran products online either but there still is a lot to choose from. Take a look and let me know what's on your wish list. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,