Wednesday Ramblings| June Favourites 2014




Hey my loves, I honestly cannot believe we are halfway through 2014 already! The time has seriously moved at the speed of light. I am not sure about how 2014 is shaping out but I looking forward to seeing what it has in store. Anyway, you didn't want to know about that did you? You want to know what I have been loving this past month so here is the low down. 

Clinique take the day off cleansing balm | Buy Here
I have done a blog post dedicated to this beautiful cleansing balm but to sum it up I absolutely adore this! It is perfect for all skin types and does exactly what you need it too. 

La Roche Posay Cicaplast Mains hand baum | Buy Here
A Caroline Hirrons induced purchase but one I am glad I made the moment I tried it. It a hybrid between a lotion and balm. It sinks and absorbs in to the skin amazingly well! Look back for a review on this soon. 

MAC Heroine Lipstick | Buy Here
Who knew I would love purple lipstick as much as I do? Absolutely crazy but I have worn this pretty much everyday I am not at work. A matte formula with long lasting powers. I have more information on it here but if you like bold lips this is one for you. 

Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo | Buy Here
I've talked enough about my love for these so I won't bore you and repeat it all but all I have to say is yes for £4.99 you really cannot go wrong. 

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows | Buy Here
Hands down the best formula for cream shadows I have seen or swatched. Incredibly long lasting, do not crease and they don't dry up easily unlike other formulas out there. 

Non Beauty Favourites 
Black Pants | Primark
Hands up if you wished Primark had an online store? Me too! I've been wearing these black trousers for work at least twice a week since I have gotten them. They are super soft and loose yet smart so perfect office in warm weather. 

Divergent Trilogy | Buy Here
I have seriously gotten back in to reading and one of the things that has helped me to do that. 

Essiebutton Vlogs | Channel Here
Who doesn't love a bit of Estee, Aslan and Reggie. They are the cutest. I love their vlogs because they they are both incredibly lovely stunning people and also they are in to so may differant things. I love their thirst for life, culture and markets! They genuinely enjoy it too and are not just doing it for show which is very evident and why I like watching them. 

MoreZoella | Channel Here
There is something really down to earth, genuine and real about Zoe's vlogs (Like Estee's) that make me love them and fall in love with her even more. 

Let's admit it, who wouldn't want to be best friends with Estee or Zoe?

What have you all been loving this month?


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,