The Sunday Post | My Week

Instagram Pictures: New Shoes <3, What's on my face, Me in the Sun (If you want to see more follow me on instagram

Currently Watching - I haven't been watching anything new :\ sorry!
Currently Reading - Entwined - Heather Dixon
Currently Listening Too - Self Help podcast and videos

Five blogs/vlogs - A film for Ella - Jack Harris (Absolutely beautiful) | The Olsen Twin make up tutorial - Beauty Life Michelle (She actually really looks like them) | Kristen Bell playing a minimum wage Mary Poppins (love this so much) | 25 thoughts everyone has at Whole Foods - Hello Giggles (Just because I wish I lived near a Whole Foods. Nothing else to it really) | 5 things to say instead of I'm sorry - Hello Giggles  (I always get told off for saying sorry way too much so this was rather interesting to read.

Yay, it is Sunday! Hope everyone has been enjoying the wonderful weather we have been having in the UK at the moment. I actually cannot remember when it was ever this hot. I am a winter girl through and through but the sun does us some good too I think. Anyway, I digress. This week has been rather un eventful apart from the usual day to day things I haven't done all too much. The one exciting thing I have done is filmed my first video for my second YouTube channel which is called NaffyTalks. I want it to be a sort of sort of everything channel focusing on helping people and giving advice as well as talking about some other random things here and there that don' necessarily fit to my beauty channel. It should be up later on today or early Monday Morning so please to check it out. It is around a topic that is important to me and I hope I do it justice.

In other real life news my grandfather from Canada will be here on Friday and I AM SOOOOOOO EXICTED. I cannot contain my excitement. I haven't seen him since I was 16 and I have changed quite a lot since then. He is one of my favourite people on the planet and I really wait to see him.

Next week will be rather interesting as it will be Eid on either Monday or Tuesday so totally looking forward to spending some family time with all my uncles and cousins. I want to take more pictures on my camera so I think this will be a good place to start capturing some special moments.

Hope you have all had a fabulous week. I would love to know what you have been up to so send me a tweet or write a comment and let me know the highs and lows of your week. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter