The Sunday Post | My Week

Instagram Pictures - #Girlboss (I was so excited this came in the post), Great Quote, Work Selfie, It was two of my close friends birthday. (Pictures from my instagram. come and say hi)

Currently Watching - Vidcon Vlogs
Currently Reading - Geek Girl #2 by Holly Smale and #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
Currently listening too - Podcasts (I might have to do a post of some of my favourites) 

Five blogs / Vlogs of the week: You can do it - Breelovevlogs (Quite motivational and good watch) | Once in a lifetime - NikkiPhillipi (So cute and adorable! | Making hard decisions - Anna Saccone (So true) | Too Faced Melted lipstick review - Makeup A-Z (I really want this now) | #GirlTalk Eating Disorders - Ammenakin (Very grateful this was made)

How fast has this week gone? I feel like it has literally flown by. I've managed to get stuff done which is pretty cool. Blog wise I feel I have things going on the right path hopefully. I'm trying to sort out  a blogging space so I don't have my things lying around everywhere. 

The weathers absolutely crazy, one day it actually reminds me of Canada which is nice. I went to my friends house for like five minutes and she's only two Monique's away from me but I got caught in a storm and got ridiculously soaked even with an umbrella. 

My grandma is hilarious, I've been lucky to spend some time with her and she never fails to make me laugh.

What have you been up too the week? 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter