Style Saturday | The black skirt edit










Top - Primark
Skirt - F&F Brand
Shoes - Primark
Scarf - Bolton Market find

If there is something I know about fashion and work is that a black skirt is a staple in your wardrobe it is so versatile you can wear it with just about any top. I can usually get away with wearing a black sweater or blazer with it in the winter too but as it is summer I thought I would just wear it with a nice and simple blouse. 

This F&F skirt is my favourite. It is long enough that I feel comfortable as it goes below my knees as well as fitting my shape nicely (something I find difficult in clothes). I still cannot believe I managed to get it for a measly £10. It is great for all seasons. As I have mentioned I have worn it with heeled ankle boots in the winter as well as these £4 flats from Primark. 

The more outfit post I do, the more you may realise that I have a monochrome obsession! I love this blouse because it is long enough for me to wear with black legging but short enough for me to tuck in neatly to my skirt. It was a Primark find and I find the quality to be really good.

I wear this black skirt with some sort of top once a week and it really has stood the test of time. 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter