Review | Topshop Glow Stick






Ever since being introduced to highlighting I have been hooked. There is something really nice and healthy about having a subtle glow on your skin. It can make such an incredible difference. 

One of the cult products from the Topshop make up range are the glow pots, however, they recently launched their glow stick range, which are highlighters in stick form.

The fact that it is in a stick form means that you are able to apply it really easily on your face. So it is perfect if you find yourself rushing in the mornings or just lazy and want your make up to be fuss free. The shade I have is in Play Up and I apply it on the bridge of my nose, the tips of my cheeks, the places where the sun naturally hits my face. You can also applying on your cuspids bow to give your lips some extra definition.

It is really blendable so you can use it as a subtle highlight or build it up for something slightly stronger if you needed.

When I swatched this after taking the above pictures I was worried that it might be too heavily loaded with shimmer but it isn't and did not translate on the face. 

You get a good few hours of wear time with this so it is great for special occasions and it is handbag friendly so if you are out for an entire day or travelling it is a great addition to your travelling make up nah. 

As with all Topshop make up the packaging is sleek, chic and cool. For £10, the hight street doesn't really have anything like this, which makes it very exciting. 

Have you tried the Topshop Glow Stick?


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter