New Video | July favourites 2014




Happy Sunday everyone! hope you are all having a wonderful time! It is that time of month again where I share with you some of my favourites. I thought I would have many things to show you this month as I haven't tried too many things but by the time it came to filming this video I grew quite a decent lists of things I loved this month. 


Beauty Favourites:

The Body Shop Vitamin E body Butter
Kiko Long Lasting Eye Shadow Stick
Lip Balm
Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet

Non Beauty Favourites:
Kirstie Allsop Notebooks
Paper Mate Ink Joy coloured pens
#GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso
Primark Pumps

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel as I post weekly videos as well my new second channel where I talk about something a bit more personal to me. P



Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter