How to deal with Bullying




Hi everyone, today I wanted to take a break from the world of beauty and talk about something personal. It isn't always that I talk about something so personal to me but I feel like it is something that should be talked about more.

During my time at school I went through a patch of being bullied (named called, isolated, pushed around) and it was something that I didn't talk about until the other day. I was afraid of being seen as weak but I realised that isn't the case.

I wanted to do something about it and help those who are suffering from bullying so I set up a second youtube channel which will be where I post videos from fun challenges to more serious topics like this first video on bullying.

The video talks about my personal experience and ways that helped me at the time, I also talk about the use of social media and how it has changed the way in which people are people are being targeted and bullied in today's society.

To everyone out there who iso being bullied, please do not keep it to yourself. Please remember you are loved and are an incredible person. Have faith in yourself and remember the only way is up.

Please watch the video and let me know what you all think.


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter