Review | Maybelline colossal go extreme mascara





Hi sweets! I have been on a bit of a mascara kick lately wanting to try all the new releases. I am not sure exactly why but I am enjoying it! The latest one I have given a go was the Maybelline colossal go extreme mascara and I have to say I was not disappointed.

First of all I have to mention, how beautiful is this wand? Out of all the mascara wands out there this one is the most impressive I have seen. The egg shaped bristles allows you to get good coat of the formula on to your lashes. It allows you to get right in to the roots as well as in to the inner corners which I love.

The formula itself is slightly on the dry side which I like. It doesn't cause clumps but it helps adds to the thickness on your lashes. If you dislike wet formulas but not a fan of clumpy ones this is a good go to.

As the name would suggest it is a volumising mascara so it adds thickness to the lashes opening up your eyes making you look more awake. The way I would describe the volume is natural. It doesn't make your lashes look over the top like a pair of falsies might but it does add a bit of va va voom to them.

One thing I always enjoy with Maybelline mascara's is how creative and funky their packaging looks and this one brightens up my make up drawer in the mornings when I am rifling through it.

I haven't tried a maybelline mascara I did not like and this has not let me down at £6:99 it is a great drugstore find. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , ,