Review | Clinique take the day off cleansing balm




Cleansing balms are my favourite evening cleanser at the moment. I know they are all over blogs at the moment but there is a reason for that, they just work.

I enjoy using them as I have dehydrated skin and find that cleansing balms are soft, gentle and moisturising on the skin. The latest one I have tried comes from Clinique Take the day off cleansing balm.

The clinique take the day off cleansing balm was made known to the blogging world by the wonderful Caroline Hirrons so I knew I would love it. The texture is an oil based balm making it soft and great if you sensitive dry skin as this will work well as it is very light. The first thing I noticed was that the balm is fragrance free. There is no added nasties in this to make it smell good so if you are prone to breaking out I would highly recommend this.

I use this as a second cleanse to take off any excess make up off and clean my face. This is my favourite way to use it as I could feel any left over make up dissolving leaving your face feeling squeeky clean and fresh. I usually just rub a teaspoon amount of the balm in to hand amd massage it gently on to my face. This is my favourite part of my skincare routine as there is something satisfying about seeing a skincare product visibly work it's magic.

I have been using this for at least 2-3 weeks now and already I am seeing a difference in my skin which is a big claim to make as I usually wait a whole month before I mention a skincare product to give it a thorough test through but I have already seen a difference with this and loved it.

If you haven't already guessed meeting the Clinique Take the day off cleansing balm was truly love at first site and is a firm cleansing balm favourite which I will be repurchasing somewhere down the line.

It retails for £22:00, which for Clinique and cleansing balm in general is actually very reasonable and as I saw it last a long time so definitely worth investing in if you are looking to try a good quality cleansing balm but do not want to spend £45 (I am looking at your Emma Hardie!) 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,