Review | Bourjois 123 perfect eye cream concealer




Happy Thursday beauties, today's review is all about under eye concealer which is something I don't switch up a lot. The latest one I have given a try comes from Bourjois (who I haven't tried too much from) and their new CC Range.

CC stands for colour correcting and that is exactly what this claims to do. It says it will conceal, illuminate and hydrate your under eyes. If you have seen my empties video, you will see that I haven't had any luck with similar products so I was a bit sceptical about this but I am glad I gave it a go.

I have the shade 22 light beige which works well for my yellow undertones in the skin. They have two shades so definitely give them a swatch before buying them.

What I like about this is about how easy it is to use. It has a rubber nib rather than a brush which means you waste less product and can apply it evenly under the eyes. I blend it in with my fingers easily and you can instantly the colour correct taking place.

The formula does not cake up or crease which makes it perfect for the warm weather and for everyday use. It illuminates and brightens the face so perfect if you have dark circles. I found the hydrating quality is there but as someone who has dry under eyes it is not as a hydrating as I would like it to be so if you have dry eyes that may be something to bare with mind.

Bourjois have done right with their CC eye cream concealer and I am glad I gave it a go. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , ,