Make Up Monday | The graduation face





Hey there my loves, graduation is just around the corner for may of you and it is such an exciting time. I thought I would show you a show you a look that would look perfect for the special occasion and can be transformed in to a nice evening look. 

I rarely change up my base as it is something I am enjoying and is perfect for summer time. I use the HydraQuench tinted moisturiser as a primer as it is slightly too sheer for me I then applied NARS Sheer glow foundation in the shade Syrachuse.

I then do some concealing using the Borjouis 123 perfect CC  Eye Cream concealer. I have been using this for a while right now and this is amazing for dark circles and brightening up your face. I've tried other durgstore versions and this one is a favourite.

Using my trusty Arbonne Bronzer to give my face a nice summer time glow which I then carried on with the cream blush Charmed from Revlon. Another long lasting blush would be Soft Pink in Max Factor. It just gives a nice flush of colour to my cheeks.

Benefit do me right with their highlighters and I love their Watts Up highlighter. It gives the perfect glow and photographs really well which is something to consider when you are choosing your graduation make up.

Then it is time to work the eyes. As graduation is a daytime event I keep the look neutral. I go in with cream shadows as I have re found my love for them and they last all day and night without a smudge in sight. I used the Benefit cream shadow in No pressure as a base and used the Rimmel Scanadaleyes eye pen in bulletproof Beige 

I like then line my eyes with the stable in my make up bag Eyeko skinny eye liner. If you want ti try this out it is free with this months Glamour magazine (very generous and very much worth stocking up on!) then to coat my lashes I go in with the Lancome hypnose drama Mascara to add some volume and thickness to my lashes.

Time for the brows. Probably one of the most important to things to me as it kind of finishes the whole look off and makes a big difference. I have been using the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in the shade Ebony which I talked about it last week and I really enjoy using this and it is a firm favourite.

All that is left is the lips which can be tricky as you don't want to have to worry about lipstick smudging or causing you any hassel on a day like graduation day. My tip would be to go for something fool proof. It isn't the time to check try out a new lipstick and my stable for this would be my Gosh liner in simply red underneath Revlon Really Red. It is a nice matte red which looks amazing in pictures but also is a great to transition from day to night as it is bold enough to rock on a summer night but not too bold it would look over done for a day time event.

I hope you all like this look. I like keeping things as easy and simple as I can because I am no make up artist so I tend to stick to products I know that work for big occasions such as a graduation.

If you are reading this and about to graduate soon I just want to say congratulations. I know how hard it was and how hard you worked to get there so you deserve this special day to yourself. Enjoy it!

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,