Wednesday Ramblings | Space NK wishlist

Wednesday Ramblings | Space NK wishlist
Happy mid week everyone! If you are a beauty obsessive like me chances are you have already herd about and visited your nearest Space NK. It is handsdown one of the most beautiful stores I have step foot in. 

I found out they are holding an event today and tomorrow where you get an exclusive look at all the products they store and if you spend £150 you get probably the best gift with purchases I have seen full of goodies from brands such as Living Proof, By Terry, nude and much more. 

Now I don't have £150 to spend all at once in Space NK but that didn't stop me from going online and beauty window shopping (One of my favourite things to do) so I thought I would do a Space NK wish list to show you some of the things they stock incase you are interested in going to the event or have never visited a Space NK before and feel overwhelmed at all the products. 

Oskia Renaissance cleansing Gel | Buy Here
This as received a lot of hype over past couple of months as a wonderful cleanser. I was researching a good morning cleanser just to freshen me up. It aims to revitalise your skin providing it with all the vitamins illuminating the skin and cleansing it revealing hydrated and glowing skin. You can use this to remove make up but I personally love cleansing balms to do this. 

Sarah Chapman Hand Treatment | Buy Here
I have had my eye on this. I have other thing from the Sarah Chapman I would like to try out such as their skinesis but this is a wishlist and this would be the ultimate indulgence mainly because it costs a lot for what it is. It is a an overnight hand treatment. You apply it before bedtime and wake up with smooth hydrated hands. 

Laura Mercier Ambre Vanilla Scrub | Buy Here 
Again something I will probably wait till the christmas sets come out to indulge in but something that is a perfect treat if you like taking baths or like me enjoy using body scrub. The scent is incredibly comforting which is what baths and showers are all about. 

NARS Creamy Concealer | Buy Here
This I will get around to buying. I had a NARS Make up Assistant try this on me and I fell in love. I never thought I would say this about a concealer (I don't own many) but this is so lightweight, glides on well and doesn't cake up after a few hours. I always say this but NARS has an incredible shade range which I love.

The event takes place at your local Space NK today and tomorrow. Tickets are £15 which is redeemable against any product on the day and as I said the £150 perk goodie bag is the absolute dream!

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,