The Sunday Post | My Week #18

Instagram Pictures: Polka Dots, New Shoes, Beautiful Mascara wand, lovely and very true quote (Follow me @Naffy91 for more pictures) 

Currently watching - Starting to fall in love with the SacconeJoly family. How adorable are they?
Currently Listening to - Taylor Swift - Just because you can never go wrong with a bit of Tswift
Currently Reading - Still reading The honest life by Jessica Alba, such a good book.

Five blogs/ vlogs of the week - Easter cookies - Essie Button (Because you don't need an excuse to make cookies) | Beauty bloggers beach bag - Le Beauty Girl (Yes to everything on this list) | Does it really matter what the internet thinks of you - British Beauty Blogger (I found this really interesting read) | Laura's Bedroom before and after - A beautiful mess (How beautiful does this look?)

My week has mainly been filled with working and trying to juggle blogging and life things in the middle of it. Not going to lie it has been pretty interesting trying to figure it all out. I did spend friday evening out with my family just me my mum and my beautiful little sister, which is something we don't get to do a lot.

What have you been up to this week? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , ,