The Sunday Post | My Week #17


Instagram Pictures - Feeling 90's inspired, Saturday 6am office, I did an actual fashion post, I managed to get my hands on the hypnose mascara, Best quote, Using kitchen tools for beauty. (For more pictures follow me on instagram @Naffyy91)

Currently watching - Good Morning Britain (Kind of a boring choice but I am really liking watching this in the morning)
Currently listening - Jillian Michaels podcasts - informative and quite interesting
Currently reading - Still working my way through Clockwork Angel at the moment.

5 vlogs and blogs of the week - Bank Holiday sales - Tattooed tea lady (Who doesn't like a good sale!) | Five things : Skincare I could not go without - Ghostparties (Love and need to try some of these!) | How to do more in the outdoors even in cold weather - Keeping healthy getting stylist (because it is spring but it still cold) | How I style my short hair - Miss Glamorazzi (Just because I want short hair) | Emma Stone lip syncing (It is awesome)

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,