Style Saturday | Spring walkin'

Spring walkin'

Happy Saturday my loves hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Recently I have been doing some shoe browsing online and stumbled across some really pretty pieces. Unfortunately I really suck at walking in heels so I probably could not walk in most of these but hey a girl can dream!

New Look Monochrome strappy vamp heels | Buy Here
I am a monochrome junkie and have been for as long as I can remember. I am starting to incorporate some colour in to my life but for the most part my closet is black and white. I love that these are funky but girly at the same time. They have a bit of a edge to them but you can wear them with a cute dress if you want too. It has a slightly thicker heel so you don't loose your balance as quickly.

New Look Blue Colour ankle strap block heel sandals | Buy Here
These kind of sandals don't suit me(  #bigfeetproblems ) but on the right shape foot they are very flattering especially if you are short as the strap would elongate your legs making them appear longer than they actually are.

Azeela by Kurt Geiger London | Buy Here
Now if there is one shoe designer I don't mind spending money on it is Kurt Geiger. I don't like paying too much for shoes because I wear all my shoes out and they usually get ruined which if fine because they are shoes but it stops me from spending a small fortune on them. These one are stunning and the leather looks like incredible quality.

Carvela Kurt Geiger by Kurt Geiger | Buy here
These would be my ultimate holiday shoes. You can totally see someone wearing them walking along the beach and nice cool summer evening with a flowy long skirt with a content look on their face. Ok I am slightly dreaming but you know where I am coming from! I also think they are a great shoe to wear with jeans with a casual top because they are not too high, so definitely able to walk in and they are not dainty (although still feminine) which I like on a regular basis too.

Sure Nude cross over platform shoes by Topshop | Buy Here
Topshop shoes I love. I brought a pair of loafers from there and they lasted me such a long time. I wore them nearly everyday so if you like quality shoes that are not too expensive they are worth looking in too. Nudes as most of you know I generally shy away from but the black in these balance them out. The are perfect with a nice dress.

Light Pink bar platform sandals by River Island | Buy here
Now River Island is not a place I frequently shop at. They have some beautiful accessories but overall it isn't one of my go to places but I ended up looking on the site and came across these. Thinking of breaking out of my colour comfort zone I don't have anything this colour so it would be quite interesting me wearing these and styling them. It does have a bit of a stiletto heel going on so probably one I would reserve for a special occasion.


And those are some of the shoes I have lusting after this morning. Do you ever have a online window shopping spree?

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,