Style Saturday | The Spring outfit


Top - Forever 21
Jeans - Primark Stretchy Skinny Jeans
Scarf - Abayas from Abds
Shoes - Fashion Eye

Happy Saturday, hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I thought I would share another outfit post with you all today. It is the outfit I wore yesterday when the weather perked up and really enjoyed it. I have been so use to wearing black 90% this was a welcomed departure from what I am use to wearing.

Unfortunately I didn't get to take a full on outfit post because life got busy at the time I was planning to take it but I do have pictures of the outfit and I still wanted to share it with you so I hope you don't mind.

The top is form Forver 21 and unfortunately you cannot get it anymore as I got it about a year or so go but I am sure you can find something similar. The jeans on the other hand are pretty new and from Primark. I absolutely love them. I usually find it incredible hard finding jeans but ever since they released their new line of jeans (which people say are like the Topshop Joni jeans) To me the quality is good, they wash well and fit amazingly. For only £7 you cannot go wrong.

It is a perfect outfit  for this time of year where the weather is in what I like to call 'transition' mode. The sun is out but it is still windy so still acceptable to wear long sleeves and jeans.

Saying that it means you can leave your coat at home and enjoy being outside without amples of layers on.

Do you have a spring outfit yet? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter



Labels: , , , , , , ,