Style Saturday | The Pink Edit

The Pink Edit

Happy Saturday loves, as the weather is suppose to be cheering up (I say this but it was grey and raining yesterday) I thought it would be a good idea to try and look at adding some colour in to my life. If you know me, you will know for most of life I have loved the colour black. I wear it everyday in some form but I love colours so I thought it was about time to show it in my clothes and everyday life. 

I started liking the colour pink so thought I would kick of the colour edit with pink. Now you can still keep your outfit monochrome and neutral (like me) so jazzing up an outfit with accessories is a great way to add some colour to your outfit. 

My favourite ways to do it is with a coat, some great shoes, a bold lipstick or a handbag. Pink coats are very in right in right now and will be at all price points from primark to big huge designers. 

Pastel pink bags are really nice as you can wear them in the day and transition them to the summer evenings. 

Lips are where I like show a lot of colour so this YSL number looks amazing and is very striking. A total must if you like making a small statement or just want to find another way to add some colour to your like. 

You also cannot go wrong with a pair of Keds in any colour or pattern. 

What is your go to colour right now? Are you going to experiment in the warmer months?


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,