Review | Q Awe Fine Body Fragrance Spray





Happy Thursday! Is it just me or has this week flown by? As summer is coming I thought I would share with you something I haven't spoken about before and that is a body fragrance.

I'll admit I still like impulse they have some great scents and I haven't really found an alternative easily accessible that I enjoyed until now so I thought I would share it with you.

The Q Awe fine body fragrance*  is  a fresh scent body mist  perfect for this time of year. It's light but long lasting. 

It is infused with Jasmine and Rose which just compliments the skin giving it a fresh comforting sent.

What I like about this is that it comes with skin protecting deodorant properties. I don't know how good this is as it is something I don't have to worry too much about but it is worry trying out.

I've only been using it for about a week  but I wanted to share with you as I hadn't herd of the brand or fragrance before and thought some of you may find it interesting.

The Q body fragrance can be found at boots for just £2.99. 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter


Labels: , , , ,