New Video | Empties #1




Hey my lovelies, today's video is an empties video which basicially means I hoard my finished beauty products and show them to you all. 

I really like watching these videos as there is something quite interesting about people finishing products so I was really excited to film this. 

Products Mentioned:
Aussie's Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner -
Loreal Eye make up remover
Vichy Life Idealia serum *
Weleda Skin Food
Soap and Glory Hand food
The Body Shop Almond hand and nail cream
Nivea Nourishing hand cream
Crabtree and Evelyn Pomegranate Argan and grapeseed hand cream -
Maybelline master precise eye liner
Soap and Glory super cat liner -
Benefit They're real mascara*
Barry M lash vegas mascara*
Illah Brows Kit*
Urban Decay primer potion samples



Hope you all enjoy the video. Have a fabulous evening. 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,