Wednesday Ramblings | New Launches S/S 14

New Launches S/S 14
Hi my loves, today I thought I would do something a little bit different and share with you some beauty news that I am interested in and rather excited about.

NARS Matte Multiples
I have been lusting after these ever since I have seen them being used by some of my favourite bloggers. I like the original NARS Multiples but some of them are very shimmery when you swatch them so matte versions are perfect for every looks. 

Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick
The newest (and reportedly best) liquid lipstick offering comes from Bourjois. These are already out in store and I am hoping to pick a couple of the shades up. I am loving liquid lipsticks and I am very excited to try these out. 

Tanya Burr Lipglosses
I am sure every single one of you who read my blog knows who Tanya Burr is. She is well known on the beauty scene and recently launched her own lipgloss collection. This month it hit superdrug stores around the country. If you live in the Greater Manchester area like me the nearest stockist to me is Manchester Arndale. I have my eye on the shades vampire kiss and Exotic Island.

Tarte Maracuja Oil
This isn't very new news but back in March Tarte hit the UK via QVC. Tarte is an American brand and up until March was not accessible to us the UK. Tarte products have been on my wish list for the longest time so it is nice to see them more available to us here. Thank you QVC! 

Bobbi Brown Art Stick 
I saw these on Beautyzine a couple of months ago and ever since have been waiting for them to cross over to stands here. They are launching this week and I cannot wait to get myself to a counter and give them a swatch. The Art Stick's are jumbo lip pencils with fantastic reviews from the US. 

Clinique CC Cream compact
I will admit I am not on the CC bandwagon as yet. I have mixed feelings about the whole concept but I am willing to give it a try. If you are in to them though you may be happy to learn that Clinique are launching a compact version of their CC Creams. I could be wrong but I have a feeling they may be the first CC compacts out there? 

Those are some of the interesting launches to hit the beauty scene over the past couple of months. I like reading these kind of posts and writing them so let me know if you want me to do more of these for you. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,