Wednesday Ramblings | April Favourites 2014 - Bamblings of Naffy




Hey there my loves, it is that time of the month where I share with you some of the things I have been loving this month. A lot of it is beauty related but I have some fashion and lifestyle favourites. 

I talk about everything in my video so I won't bore you too much. I have tried to link everything I mention so if you want to find out more you can. 

Beauty Favourites:
NARS Sheer Glow foundation | Buy here
Loreal Miss Manga Mascara | Buy here
MAC Lipstick 'Captive' | Buy here
Revlon Matte Balm 'Sultry' | Buy here
Rimmel Lip Liner 'Indian Pink' | Buy here

Fashion Favourite:
F&F zip waisted leggings | Buy here

Lifestyle favourites
Metcalfe popcorn | Buy here
Sharon Farell YouTube Channel | Buy here
Shann xo YouTube Channel | Buy here

Let me know what you have been loving this month. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,