The Sunday post | My Week

Instagram Pictures - Old photo's, Homemade hummus - yum, Editing times, Cinemas with the family. (Pictures from my instagram @Naffy91)

Currently watching - Films! I went to see Divergent and The Amazing Superman this week. Both films were incredible.

Currently listening too - The high tea cast podcast - I've mentioned this before but I recently been listening to it again on journey's.

Currently reading - The clockwork angel - still haven't managed to finished reading it from last week but it is really good.

Five blogs and vlogs of the week - 1920's inspired great Gatsby prom - Kandee Johnson (I haven't watched a KJ Tutorial in forever and fell in love with this look) | The weekly vlog #3 - Vivanna does vlogging (Anna has started vlogging and I have been loving watching them) | Not on the highstreet haul - Tattooed Tea Lady (The stationary in this post is dreamy) | I lost two days of Netflix - Hello Giggles (Because this made me giggle and probably real to everyone) | From child bride to local hero - Woman becomes mayor of Turkish Town - Girl Talk HQ (Such an incredible story and accomplishment)

Hope you're all having a fabulous day. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , ,