The Sunday Post | My Week #14

Instagram Pictures - Spring make up, Selfie time, Favourite food, Home office (If you want to see more pictures you can follow me on Instagram @Naffy91

Currently Watching - The Graham Norton Show! I love British Chat shows and Graham always make me laugh.

Currently listening too - Disney songs aha - keeps you in a good mood.

Currently Reading - The clockwork angel series - liking it so far!

Five blogs and Vlogs of the week - Life Hacks with Voucher codes - Terri Lowe (Being in a similar situation this was a great read) | Fashion Post - Through Chelsea's eyes (Incredible fashion sense! wish I had her style) | Embracing a positive attitude - Nouvelle Daily (Because we can all do with being a bit more positive) | Skincare basics and favourites - Rupinder Mantra (Very informative and fun to watch too!) | Lives changed again - Sacconejoly's (Is there anything else that is as beautiful?)

Hope you enjoy some of the things I have been loving this week. Let me know some of your favourites too! 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,