Style Saturday | Sales, Sales, Sales

Happy Saturday my loves, if there is one thing I know about it is about wanting to go shopping or needing to go shopping when you don't have as much money as you would like. It can be upsetting, frustrating and demotivating so, I thought I would share some of my tips so you can get the most bang for your buck.

ASOS - Currently have a sale of 25% their own line as well as 60% on selected dresses and playsuits.
New Look - Looking for some new dresses or shoes? The sale section in New Look has some great pieces in it.
Pretty Little Thing - This online store sells some really nice pieces perfect if you are on a student budget.

The key is to shop around and make a list of the things you need/ want that way you don't overspend too much. If you tend to impulse buy after you make a list you can take that it to consideration so when you do go shopping it doesn't affect you as much as it would if you went shopping blind.

I found this helped me when I was at university and is something I still do now so I hope it helps.

Do you have any shopping do's or don'ts?

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , ,