Style Saturday | The Denim Edit

The Denim Edit
Happy Saturday you stylish bunch. I hope you're all well. Being a 90's kid I have a bit of a soft spot for denim. I use to live in my denim jacket growing u. It was a staple piece. Now, I've grown up. my style has changed but my love for denim is still there. Luckily for me, it is making a comeback, which means I can find nice pieces on the high street to add to my wardrobe.

Denim isn't has hard to wear as you might think and hopefully you can see from this post how I would wear denim in 2014.

Dresses
This is my current favourite way to wear denim. The dresses either come in real denim or faux denim and is perfect in the spring as they go nicely with a light sweater or leather jacket, which you need in the UK! Primark have some great ones at the moment. You can see one I am wearing from there here. This one from ASOS is similar if you are not near a primark

Skirt
I came up with this post while actually looking for a denim skirt. I want a midi one so it is a bit girly and makes me feel like it is spring. After searching around I came across this one from New Look which is stunning and I think would look incredible with a block pastel top.

Pumps
Find denim a bit of an over kill but still want to try it out denim pumps are where it is at. Comfortable to wear running errands and for those random trips to the parks. These pumps from F&F Clothing reminds me of Keds which excite me as I have wanted to own a pair of Keds for the longest time.

Shirts
I know what you are thinking. How does this work? Well I actually think this shirt from next is the perfect example of how I would style a denim shirt. It a loose T-shirt underneath with a pair of leggings gives off the perfect weekend off duty look.

How do you rock denim? Is this something you want to try out? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter



Labels: , , , , , , ,