Review | Revlon Matte Balm Shameless





Happy Thursday my loves! Can you smell the weekend yet? Now I know I have gone on about the Revlon Matte balms quite enough but I have one more post about them and I promise I will calm it down a little.

Quite soon after I purchased my two first Matte balms I went back to look at the stand to see what other shades I could get my hands on. After a serious swatching session (yes they do exist) I decided to go with the shade Shameless.

Shameless is a violet purple shade, which can look scary in the tube but is actually really flattering once it is applied. I have been wanting a purple lip shade for a while now and thought I would give this a go.

I immediately fell in love with it and wore it constantly. It has a slight pink pink tone to it which I like. My best friend actually described it as being similar to MAC's Violetta which she showed me and they are quite similar. It has a violet tone to it rather than just a straight deep purple shade.

I've worn it out to eat and it has stayed in place. I never feel I HAVE to reapply it (although I do because I like reapplying lipstick)

As with the other shades the matte balm is long lasting, easy to apply and not drying unlike many other matte formulas on the market.

If you want to test out a new colour without splurging on a high end lipstick this is definitely one to go for. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , ,