Review | Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate, Argan and Grapeseed Hand Cream



Hi my beauts, so I go through hand cream pretty much like I go through underwear and pyjamas. They are an essential part of my beauty stash so I thought I would share with you my latest find.

Crabtree and Evelyn is a brand known for its small tubes of hand cream. They use to be quite exclusive and hard to get ahold off but I recently found them in Boots and got a tad bit excited. 

They had three scents in the store and pomegranate is my favourite scent at the moment so I picked it up straight away. 

It is a nice light scent perfect for this time of year. It isn't too heavy and overpowering which I like.

At first I thought it might be a bit thick to use during the day and used it as my night hand cream which I enjoyed. My hands went to sleep feeling loved and woke up feeling soft and nourished too.

This handcream is packed full of skincare benefits. It contains grapeseed which is helps improve the appearance of the skin as well as Argon oil which helps smooth and rejuvenate the dry skin. 

Since then I started taking it to work with me and keeping it by my desk and I have to say it works just as well there. The formula isn't greasy so I can apply it and not have it disturb my work. 

I love the cute home like feel the packaging gives as it is dinky and girly. The small packaging also means it is hand bag friendly and doesn't weigh a ton. 

The only thing is that the tube is small and although you only need a small dollop each time you use it (and I have big hands) I am a bit worried about finishing this quickly! 

Boots currently sell Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Cream for £5.00 but you can also find gift sets on Escentual.com if you want to be adventurous and want to try other scents.


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , ,