Make up Monday | The spring lip





Happy Monday my loves. Today I thought I would share with you a lip combination I have been supporting this week.

I've been wearing my Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry to work regularly but I got bored with wearing the same thing again and again. My lip collection doesn't really contain many nudes just light pink hues for everyday and bolder shades so to jazz things up a little I decided to wear my Rimmel lasting finish kissing lip liner in Indian Pink which is a bright fuschia pink.

It's mainly for work but it is actually a great day time lip for the warmer weather. The matte balm prevents your lips from becoming dry while at the same time providing the shade with longevity.

Personally, I really like this colour combination, and may play around with this shade even more. If you have a Revlon Matte balm and are not happy with the colour this is also something to can do to amp it up a little.

My favourite thing about this is that I don't feel naked or dead when I wear this. Some lighter shades can make feel bit bare or look like a corpse so I am glad I found a happy medium.  

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,