Wednesday Ramblings | My top instagram picks


Happy Wednesday my loves, If you know me, you will know I have an Instagram addiction. I am always scrolling down the home page, liking pictures, posting pictures. I love seeing photography on any level and it is probably my most used app!

So I thought I would share with you some of the best instagrammers I follow who pictures you will like the moment you set your eyes on them.

Annie1124 | Link
Annie runs the shop, shop lounn, which is an online jewellery store. I first herd about it through Miss Glamorazzi and have bot looked back since. Annie posts pictures of her products, rings, bracelets each of them as beautiful as each other. I have my eye on a couple that I might purchase including this adorable Harry Potter ring.  All her pieces are unique which is refreshing to see.

Smashley Bell | Link
Smashley Bell belongs to Revenge actress Ashley Madekwe. In her spare time Ashley runs her own fashion blog where she posts her very enviable outfits. Her feed is full of great food, inspiring quotes and must see outfits.

Ghostparites | Link
Kate takes some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. Her entire Instagram page is Pinterest worthy, weather it is a picture of lipstick or everyday activities you will wish you took the picture yourself.

Nouvelle Daily | Page
Nouvelle is Kates brain child. She created the online magzine and did a fantastic job. The pictures on Nouvelle's Instagram page are editorialesqe from cakes to beauty products they are an absolute delight to look at. You would think they came straight out of a print magazine.

There are many more accounts I love on the app and if you like this I may write a similar post in the future. I hope you have found at least one new account to go look at and be in awe off.        

                                                                       Lots of love
                                                                   bloglovin' | twitter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      


Labels: , , , , , ,