Wednesday Ramblings | March 2014 Wish List

March Wish List

Happy Wednesday my loves, hope you are well. The beginning of March means a new wish list! Here are few of the beauty things I have been eyeing up recently. 

Origins Drink Up Intense Mask | Buy here
I currently have a case of dehydrated skin and need to fix it asap. This mask from Origins is well known and loved around the beauty world. It helps bring moisture back to your face, something mine is craving, at the moment. 

Benefit Gimme Brow | Buy here
I have been eyeing this up ever since it launched in America and finally it has made it way to the UK. With #browarchmarch taking off this month, I really cannot wait to visit a counter, and have a look at this! I am not sure how extensive the shade range is, but hopefully there is one to suit to my dark brows! 

Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade shade Ebony | Buy here
Another brow product (can you tell I like good eye brows?!) that I have wanted since it launched in the US. Thanks to the amazing Cult Beauty (Warning - going on the site will result in lots of lusting and a giant hole in your bank balance) we are able to give this gem a go. I have black eye brows and this is one of the only products that I think would compliment my shade of brows.

Lipstick Queen Sinner shade red | Buy here
Because I am always on the look out for a new lipstick and lipstick queen is the  next brand I want to try. I am waiting to stock up on my N-Dulge points to bag this but I have my eye on a few shades form the sinner line! 

Skyn iceland hydrating cool eye gel | Buy here 
The skin under my eyes can get a bit dry. I really notice the difference if I do not use an eye cream. I read about these cool eye gels on Anna's blog so it comes highly recommended and it is something I have on my list to try.

A slight mix for this months wishlist, and not too bad on a bank balance. 
What are you lusting after this month?


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,