The Sunday post | My week #13




Instagram Pictures - yummy late night food sessions, I cooked some food, the spring edit post, no make up selfies 

Currently watching - my sister has totally gotten me back on to Pretty Little Liars

Currently listening too - Rest of my life 

Currently reading - magazines- so many good ones this month I've been catching up! 

Five blogs and vlogs -  Beauty dupes and drugstore Alternatives - Lily Pebbles (Such a great video idea) | From bump to Buzz - Tom Fletcher (Just the most adorable video ever) | YouTube boyband video - Sport Relief (Such an incredible opportunity to raise a crazy amount of money for a wonderful cause.) | Reasons to be happy - Ghostparties (Because we could all use reminding of what it feels like to be happy. 

Hope you have all had a fabulous week and I shall see you all on here and YouTube very soon! 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,