Make up Monday | What's on my face 2014





Happy Monday beautiful people. I haven't done a what's on my face post for the longest time and I have since changed up some of the products I use on a regular basis so I thought it was about time I did another one.

I start off with my base and as usual this is the Laura Mercier Oil Free Moisturiser. You already know my love affair with this so I won't go on about it too much. It is perfect for me all year around.

Then I brighten and conceal any dark circles under my eyes using the Benefit Fake Up Concealer*. It is the perfect lightweight under eye concealer.

To add some warmth to my skin I use my Arbonne Bronzer. I love how gives some warmth to my skin without being cakey or high coverage. Perfect if you like natural make up.

Finishing my base off I go in with the Revlon Cream Blush in Charmed Enchanted and my Benefit Watts Up Highlighter which gives my skin the nicest natural glow.

I then tend to the brows. I always make time to fill in my brows. It really frames your face, if you don't do this yet, I would definitely give it a go. I used the black shade Ebony from my Stila in the light palette. It is a great shade for my brows - not too subtle but not to harsh too.

Most of the days I have been keeping my lids eye shadow free and part of that is thanks to the Eyeko Skinny mini liquid eye liner. I reviewed it recently but I think I have found my Holy Grail eye liner. (Bold statement I know) I just do a subtle thin line on the top lids.

I then top it off with the Miss Manga Mascara from Loreal. I have a review about this coming up on Thursday but I love the volume and the end result this mascara gives. It gives my lashes lots of added thickness and volume.

Finally, I finish the look with the Revlon Matte balm in the shade shameless. I love bold lips but this is a new shade of purple to me and I am in love.

Over all, I really like what I am using, at the moment. Although it will probably change soon (The never ending list of products I want to try) this is what I have been wearing over the last few weeks.

What is your go to face at the moment? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , ,