Make Up Monday | Stila in the light palette look #1




Hey there my loves, hope you all have a great week planned. Today, I have another eye look for you. Let me know what you think about me doing these? I like showing how you can make use of palettes, which lets face it, can be purchased but not always used to it's full potential.

I have a review of the palette itself coming up this month but for now, let me say, this palette is incredible. It has quickly become a huge favourite of mine and something I have been constantly using this month.

To create this coppery gold look I started off using an eye primer. I used a sample of Urban Decay's primer potion in the shade sin. It has a slight taupe shimmer to it, which I was happy about.

Then, taking the palette, I used the shade Bubbly which is one of my favourites. It is a deep gold shade which is perfect for a day look or buildable for a evening out. (If you want something slightly more darker the shade sunset is perfect)

I have small eyes, so something that is crucial for me is to add a inner corner highlight, it widens your eyes, making you look more awake. I used the shade Kitten (probably the most famous shade of the palette) which is a great shade to do this with regardless of your skintone.

To finish it off I applied a thin line of Eyeko eye liner and a couple of coats of Benefits They're real mascara. Both of which I have spoken too much about already.

I wore this eye look yesterday to an event and later on to a meal. It stayed on all day and I really liked it. Let me know what you think! 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,