Happy Friday you lovely bunch of people. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I thought I would share today's DIY post as it would make a great mothers day present, especially if you are still a student and maybe do not have as much money to spoil your mother as you would like.
What you need
- A plain mug (I got mine for £2.00 from Morrissons)
- Some permanent markers (preferably a sharpie)
- Clean your mug as they are usually a bit dusty from sitting in the shop
- Draw out your design on a piece of paper so you know what you are making.
- Using your sharpie, once you are happy with your design re create it on the mug.
- Pre heat your oven and place your mug in there for 15 minutes to allow the marker to stay so the mug can be used.
Voila, your mum will have a new mug to drink the cups of coffee you make for her in.
I chose to go for this saying as I like reminding the people I love how beautiful they are. I don't think we say it enough.
I love this idea as personalised gifts are my favourite to give. They mean that little bit more. This one is even under £5!
Lots of love
Labels: Bamblings of naffy, DIY Friday, Make a personalised mug, Mothers day, Mothers day gift idea, Personalised Mugs