Wednesday Ramblings | The blogger loves tag







































Hello beauts, I haven't done a tag post in the longest time. A lot of the recent ones have never interested me before that was until I saw this circulating the blogging scene, so I thought I would give it a go. The tag was started by the lovely Fee from Make Up Savvy so make sure you go check out her blog. 

What was the first blog you ever came across?
That would have be Zoe from Zoella's blog. I don't even remember how I came across it, all I know, is that once I discovered it I spent ages reading all her old posts and went back to it everyday. Through this, I discovered other blogs as well as beauty YouTube videos. I have been hooked ever since. 

Favourite beauty blog reads
Oh, this is quite hard as I read so many blogs. I have a round up of the main ones I loved in 2013 but the ultimate beauty blogs I read would have to be Essie Button, Liana Beauty, Lily Pebbles, Vivianna Does Make Up, Really Ree, The Sunday Girl, Tattooed Tea Lady and British Beauty blog. I also really love Temptalia for new launches and swatches. 

Best Blogging Friend
I have been fortunate enough to meet and speak to so many new people since I have started blogging. It really is a great community with some lovely people in it. I will have to say though the answer to this has to be the lovely Cat from the blog Callie Rose. We became friends last year. I love her determination and she is a lovely person who I would be friends with even without blogging as a common hobby. 

Name a blog that enables your purchases
In all honesty I am more enabled from YouTube videos but Vivianna Does Make Up hands down always has me adding things to my wish list along with The Sunday Girl and Liana Beauty.

5 blogs that everyone should be reading
This is so hard as I love all the blogs I read and feel like they all deserve more recognition and readership than they already have. If I had to pick...

Ghost Parties
Nouvelle Daily
Le Beauty Girl
What Olivia Did
Madeline Shaw

Your favourite way to read blogs
I have two ways in which I love reading blogs. The first is my email subscription. I have subscribed to some of my favourite blogs via email so each day I get an email with their latest post or news. It is handy as it means I do not miss anything if I am busy. Not all blog have that feature though so I also enjoy bloglovin'. My bloglovin account is here and as you can see I read far too many blogs. 

Bloggers that inspire you
That would have to be Lily from Lily Pebbles. The thought, organisation and creativity that she puts in to her blogposts are absolutely incredible. I always enjoy seeing the latest series she has come up with. I also really enjoy reading Kayleigh's blog but especially find her inspiring for her lifestyle post as she talks about things that I know are really hard to explain and talk about with others. 

Name a blogger you would most like to see write a book in the future
This is quite hard! I would have to say maybe somebody like Zoella or Hannah Maggs. Both these ladies have had hard times in their lives making them the strong women they are today so it would be great for others to gain inspiration from that. They have both accomplished so much in such a short space of time, they should be, incredibly proud. I can also imagine it being brutally honest which is what I would want from a book.

There you have it lovelies, this is my bloggers love tag. Please let me know if you would like to see more tag post and if you have done a similar tag send me the link. I would love to take a look. 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , ,